SEND FLOWERS DNIPR

Schedule: Seven days a week, 800-2200
/
+38 (098) 850-85-58
+38 (063) 23-05-999
+38 (095) 771-86-04

DELIVERY OF FLOWERS AND BOUQUETS IN THE DNIPR

Fast Flowers - it is a convenient online flower shop with its courier delivery service, which guarantees the delivery of the order exactly on time and exactly what you ordered. If you value your time, you can confidently entrust the design and delivery of flowers to professionals of our company.

Our advantages:

  • we work seven days a week, from 8:00 to 22:00;
  • deliver flowers to all major cities of Ukraine;
  • can congratulate a man thus to remain incognito;
  • we inform you via phone or email about the fact of delivery;
  • trusts us over 4500 and other users Vkontakte social nets;
  • help our operator online.
If you pre pay the full cost of the order, you can order flowers delivery at the address for the person whose plan to congratulate. In this case, only the recipient signs the receipt and pays nothing, and you may wish to get a picture of delivery.
The second option - you pay beforehand at least 30% of the order, and the remaining 70% upon receipt. In this case, the order is delivered to you as required to pay the full order.

Terms of delivery:

To ensure receipt of flowers at the time the order is necessary to form and pay a minimum of 3 hours prior to the desired time. Before each order is desirable to contact the operator.
Necessary to leave the phone number of the recipient ( or either of whom you send ), so that in case of his absence at a specified location at a specified time we could contact him. We can also leave a bouquet neighbors, relatives or the concierge, for example, if the recipient is not in place. If not succeeded in handing the bouquet or organized in a way we implement redelivery, but at an additional cost equal to the original cost of delivery. Re bouquet can be delivered within 24 hours after the first delivery. When re- fact delivery failure due to the fault of the recipient, the order shall be considered satisfied and the third time is not delivered. Our staff will do everything as possible, that is up to them to find a bouquet delivered to your recipient.
During the holidays (eg, such as March 8, February 14, September 1, etc.) when the biggest rush of orders flowers delivery we do throughout the day, time after agreeing with you on the phone. Flowers are a seasonal product that has a variety of colors and shades, so there may be some differences in color even in the same bouquet. If what that particular variety or color at the time of delivery is not present, our company has the right to substitute a similar product of the same quality or higher quality, such as light red rose to replace the red.
If the recipient is absent at the time specified by the sender and the recipient's phone number is not specified or answered / turned off, and the customer does not answer calls and letters, the cost of re-delivery is paid separately and costs 150 UAH.